Bali International – Your Portal to Bali
The Island of the Gods
Bali is famous for its beautiful beaches, stunning natural landscapes, rich culture, and unique traditions. It is also known for its temples, traditional dances, and art, including intricate woodcarvings, paintings, and textiles. Additionally, Bali is a popular destination for surfing, yoga, and wellness retreats. Its popularity as a tourist destination has made it a hub for luxury resorts, boutique hotels, and villas, as well as a wide range of restaurants and cafes serving local and international cuisine. Finally, Bali’s friendly people and relaxed atmosphere have contributed to its reputation as a top vacation spot.
Bali News Headlines
Teaching yoga in Bali has never been more popular – or harder to do
“As the spiritual-holiday industry flourished, Bali emerged as the new yoga capital of the world, with about 600 studios on the Indonesian island, and more than 1,000 villas and hotels offering yoga lessons to guests. Feeding back into that, Bali also became the foremost supplier of yoga teacher training, with around 100 academies that, before the pandemic, were churning out thousands of certified instructors every year.”
- New resort Homm Saranam Baturiti in Bedugul launches
- Teen arrested with 3.9kg of cocaine in luggage could face death penalty
- A Day in Ubud
- Tourist deported from Bali over half-naked photo
- Indonesia to tighten control of foreign tourists in Bali
- Bali Tourism Minister calls on airlines to add more flights
- Coinfest Asia 2022, a networking festival to share opportunities around web3, crypto, blockchain, NFT & Metaverse
Indonesia News Headlines
Indonesia has designated five scenic places as “super priority tourist destinations” in a drive to end the reliance on the world-famous resort island of Bali. It aims to give tourists more options and raise the country’s tourism revenues, which have been heavily dependent on Bali. They are Labuan Bajo, Lake Toba, Yogyakarta, Mandalika, and Likupang.
- Indonesia Launches World’s First State-Backed Cryptocurrency Bourse
- Indonesia tries to transform Bali-reliant tourism sector
- Top potential cities in Indonesia to run a business
- An introduction to Special Economic Zones in Indonesia
- Indonesia government rolling out incentives to bring local developers into gaming zone
- Indonesia enjoys the highest Crypto Adoption Rate worldwide: Study
Population: 4.470.000 (2023)
Skal Asia Area Tourism Congress 2023, June 1-4 at the Merusuka Hotel
Bali Tourism 2020: What did the Government plan for the Island?
After COVID-19, what do Balinese want their island’s ‘new era’ to look like?
Can soaring Chinese arrivals save Bali’s tourism market?
How Bali could build a better kind of tourism after the pandemic
Fashion weeks / Trade shows
2024, May 9-12 – KERAMIKA Indonesia, ASEAN’s only dedicated ceramic event